Friday, October 23, 2009

Navigation

Last year we had to design a website and this site in particular intrigued me and I like it alot. Her colours, style and in paticular her unique navigation, or what she had.

I have not looked at this site for about a year - so with that I can see she has modified and upgraded her site, but she still has the basic concept of her flow navigation but now with the additon of actual navigational buttons which allows you to direct yourself now. What she had before was that each page automaticly linked to each other and you had no control to direct yourself, to some this was bad, as you had to go through a few pages to get to say her contact info which is what you may have been looking for all along, but for me, who just stumbled upon it it gave me a chance to view all her work and creativity in the design and layout of the site whether I wanted to or not.

http://melissahie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment